A Lady That I Have My Eyes On

Speak freely about life and everything in it
ivpvideos
IVP Videos

Re: A Lady That I Have My Eyes On

Post by ivpvideos » June 15th, 2016, 12:31 pm

So I went back to the first page of this thread to get all of the many examples of why Indynut is not a good man and was blown away by:

This crap has been going on for SIX years now!

Also I forgot that that turd for brains SOR existed. I hope a kangaroo trampled him in the middle of the night.
Go to http://www.ivpvideos.com
Like us on Facebook http://www.facebook.com/IVPvideos
Follow us on Twitter @IVPvideos
Shop on Amazon by going to www.amazonIvp.com so I can make some sweet cash.

lanza218
Site Admin

Post by lanza218 » June 15th, 2016, 1:01 pm

He is reincarnated as Luke

wewantflair
Site Admin

Post by wewantflair » June 15th, 2016, 3:10 pm

Who keeps a Best Buy gift card as a token of sentimentality?!

Indynut
Full Fledged Mark

Post by Indynut » June 15th, 2016, 11:32 pm

wewantflair wrote:Who keeps a Best Buy gift card as a token of sentimentality?!
That's why I've thought of sending it back to her or throwing it away. I've thought about writing a letter to her yet I don't think it will rekindle our friendship.

Gumby
Marked Out Pro

Post by Gumby » June 16th, 2016, 1:29 am

You just said "NO" to writing her a song to win her heart and now you're fretting over if you should write her a letter?

Lame.

WOODMO
Site Admin

Post by WOODMO » June 16th, 2016, 7:14 am

Yes because keeping, sending back and discarding are the only options.

Buy your mother a DVD.

class316
Marked Out God

Post by class316 » June 16th, 2016, 7:16 am

Indynut wrote:
wewantflair wrote:Who keeps a Best Buy gift card as a token of sentimentality?!
That's why I've thought of sending it back to her or throwing it away. I've thought about writing a letter to her yet I don't think it will rekindle our friendship.
Again, please send it to me instead of throwing it away.
Follow me on twitter https://twitter.com/celebmeets

Indynut
Full Fledged Mark

Post by Indynut » June 16th, 2016, 10:15 am

Gumby wrote:You just said "NO" to writing her a song to win her heart and now you're fretting over if you should write her a letter?

Lame.
Take me to court.

Indynut
Full Fledged Mark

Post by Indynut » June 16th, 2016, 10:17 am

WOODMO wrote:Yes because keeping, sending back and discarding are the only options.

Buy your mother a DVD.
Mom passed away a decade ago.

Luke
Marked Out King

Post by Luke » July 14th, 2016, 9:14 pm

WOODMO wrote:
Indynut wrote:She's guilty of making it harder for other young women to end up with a good man.
Every awkward, no pussy getting man uses this same excuse.

Being "nice" or "good" won't help you if the woman finds you weird, unassertive, unattractive or lacking confidence. Women want a guy who can be nice to them, but has the confidence to take control and make their intentions clear, and the edge to pull their hair and choke them later on.

This isn't a shot at Indynut, I just get tired of hearing guys say the same tired thing and blame women for "ruining them" or "not liking good guys". They probably just don't like you (again, not Indynut, just in general).
Yeah, Woodmo brings up a good point. There are four different types of guys:

1. The creepy guy who thinks being nice is the way to go and puts it to the point that it's over the top and fake. These are the guys who will post on a girls sad status with "Head up sweetie, message me if you want to talk". These guys will occasionally date or get laid but any half attractive girl will have gone through it all before and will reject him quick smart. These guys are usually stuck with fatties with low self esteem and it's rare they're attractive themselves.

2. What Woodmo said, number 2 is a guy who can be nice to her and her family members but also isn't afraid to speak his mind or take control of a situation. I'm like this, my girl always talks about how nice I am compared to her ex but if she, her friends or even my friends get out of line I'm not afraid to drop my nice guy image and put someone in their place. Her brother recently made a comment I didn't like and I confronted him about it later and she completely took my side. Women like this type of stuff, it's kind of a hybrid between good and bad.

3. Then you have the guys who are just bad news. Tons of these guys exist now. Abusive guys with anger problems and treat women like shit. These guys will get girls who are into the "bad boy" thing to the extreme. They mostly end up in jail or have a crying woman chasing them after they've beat the shit out of someone for looking at them the wrong way. I assume these guys die lonely because once girls hit like 30 they don't want that.

4. The guys who have no idea. Usually unattractive and just super creepy. The types who will add a girl on Facebook and immediately send a dick pic or claim they love a girl they've met once.

Those are the four types, number 2 seems to do the best but also as Woodmo said, if you don't have the looks or charisma you're really going to struggle. Don't have to be incredibly good looking but without charisma you kind of need it to have any shot.

Indynut
Full Fledged Mark

Post by Indynut » August 2nd, 2016, 12:52 am

Luke wrote:
WOODMO wrote:
Indynut wrote:She's guilty of making it harder for other young women to end up with a good man.
Every awkward, no pussy getting man uses this same excuse.

Being "nice" or "good" won't help you if the woman finds you weird, unassertive, unattractive or lacking confidence. Women want a guy who can be nice to them, but has the confidence to take control and make their intentions clear, and the edge to pull their hair and choke them later on.

This isn't a shot at Indynut, I just get tired of hearing guys say the same tired thing and blame women for "ruining them" or "not liking good guys". They probably just don't like you (again, not Indynut, just in general).
Yeah, Woodmo brings up a good point. There are four different types of guys:

1. The creepy guy who thinks being nice is the way to go and puts it to the point that it's over the top and fake. These are the guys who will post on a girls sad status with "Head up sweetie, message me if you want to talk". These guys will occasionally date or get laid but any half attractive girl will have gone through it all before and will reject him quick smart. These guys are usually stuck with fatties with low self esteem and it's rare they're attractive themselves.

2. What Woodmo said, number 2 is a guy who can be nice to her and her family members but also isn't afraid to speak his mind or take control of a situation. I'm like this, my girl always talks about how nice I am compared to her ex but if she, her friends or even my friends get out of line I'm not afraid to drop my nice guy image and put someone in their place. Her brother recently made a comment I didn't like and I confronted him about it later and she completely took my side. Women like this type of stuff, it's kind of a hybrid between good and bad.

3. Then you have the guys who are just bad news. Tons of these guys exist now. Abusive guys with anger problems and treat women like shit. These guys will get girls who are into the "bad boy" thing to the extreme. They mostly end up in jail or have a crying woman chasing them after they've beat the shit out of someone for looking at them the wrong way. I assume these guys die lonely because once girls hit like 30 they don't want that.

4. The guys who have no idea. Usually unattractive and just super creepy. The types who will add a girl on Facebook and immediately send a dick pic or claim they love a girl they've met once.

Those are the four types, number 2 seems to do the best but also as Woodmo said, if you don't have the looks or charisma you're really going to struggle. Don't have to be incredibly good looking but without charisma you kind of need it to have any shot.
Being a complete asshole won't get anyone too far. That's for sure. I've checked her Facebook page and I'm wondering if she's feeling the urge to come back to the shows(I know she won't sit with me).

Indynut
Full Fledged Mark

Post by Indynut » August 18th, 2016, 2:45 pm

I messaged the former NYWC-ite on Facebook a few days ago. I told how my brother is doing. I wasn't expecting her to message me back and she actually did. I'm looking to meet another chick at the next NYWC event who has been at the shows for quite some time.

Luke
Marked Out King

Post by Luke » August 18th, 2016, 8:02 pm

I ask this with all the respect in the world but why have you been updating this message board on your love life for over SIX years?

Indynut
Full Fledged Mark

Post by Indynut » August 23rd, 2016, 1:30 pm

I haven't really had love life since breaking up with someone. I post about it here since talking to friends about it doesn't get me too far.

Luke
Marked Out King

Post by Luke » August 23rd, 2016, 4:41 pm

Eric The Midget had a more successful love life.