Michael Keaton - Private Signing/Send In - LeeLooMultiprops - Date TBA

You can talk about any upcoming signings in here!
LaserdiscGuy
Learning To Mark Out

Michael Keaton - Private Signing/Send In - LeeLooMultiprops - Date TBA

Post by LaserdiscGuy » May 8th, 2020, 9:54 pm

Send in Date & Prices to be announced soon, for more info go to:
leeloomultiprops.com

IT'S SHOWTIME! We are RIDICULOUSLY excited to announce that we have an EXCLUSIVE private signing with the legendary Michael Keaton. Michael kicked off his several decade long career in TV on shows like MR. ROGER'S NEIGHBORHOOD and THE MARY TYLER MOORE HOUR which lead to his first film roles in NIGHT SHIFT and MR. MOM. However, Michael is best known for his iconic roles as BATMAN (twice!) and BEETLEJUICE. Michael's film career has spanned from comedy to drama to action and he's not done yet. We are very honored to have this rare opportunity to sit down with this legend and have him sign your items!
Attachments
keaton.jpg

Greg2600

Re: Michael Keaton - Private Signing/Send In - LeeLooMultiprops - Date TBA

Post by Greg2600 » May 8th, 2020, 11:50 pm

Oh WOW! Keaton is one of the few people I would still be interested to send in for, as he wouldn't sign squat on the street. I read on FB that, in typical Keaton style, he won't sign The Founder, Birdman, or Spider-Man items. Ha ha.
The Paunch Stevenson Show pop culture podcast : http://www.paunchstevenson.com

LaserdiscGuy
Learning To Mark Out

Post by LaserdiscGuy » May 19th, 2020, 11:12 am

Quick update looks like we will be getting pricing soon:

Hey Everyone! Just wanted to check in with y'all.

DON'T WORRY! no bad news!!! Working hard behind the scenes here. BUT--wanted to give everyone an update on the topic of the week--Michael Keaton sale dates, prices, etc.

We're currently waiting on a few things to be finalized on Michael's side before we get the green light for sales to open up. While we've been waiting for that, we've been busy getting artwork done, making sure our website is ready for the floodgates to open, and working out pricing. Merch has started to arrive, and we're getting super excited. Some cool, but in limited quantity stuff will be available for purchase once we go live.

DON'T FORGET! No FOUNDERS, BIRDMAN, or SPIDERMAN stuff. We will NOT accept anything from any of the above films. While we LOVE hearing from you, we cannot provide any further information other than THIS update, as we have no other information on when we will get the green light for sales--and until sales go live, we will not provide pricing information. We know y'all are eager, WE ARE TOO! But we all gotta be patient. Trust us, it will be worth the wait.

LaserdiscGuy
Learning To Mark Out

Post by LaserdiscGuy » June 10th, 2020, 1:51 am

New update, seems prices are coming soon!

SORTA MICHAEL KEATON ANNOUNCEMENT!!!!!!

A few weeks ago we talked about a custom piece. (We try to always have a custom pieces with big signings). Well....here’s the unveiling of one of the custom pieces!!!!! We’re SUPER excited to announce we partnered up with our friends (and by now family lol) at Tom Spina Designs to design and create Batman Emblems based off the ORIGINAL casts of Batman and Batman Returns!!!! These are going to be a EPIC!

Included is a photo of the Batman Returns prototype which I’m letting you all have a sneak peek of!!!! Fresh off the press 🙂 These will be on LIMITED RUNS of each and will be signed by Michael during our signing in the middle of the “Bat”. Each one will also be numbered by Tom himself. These are gorgeous and hand two-toned casted.

Pricing will he revealed when we go live with sales (again, coming soon!) and will be first come, first served so please don’t email or message us trying to get first dibs or pricing on these. I’ll get exact measurements from Tom but they should be EXACTLY the same as from the original bat suits.

HOW AWESOME ARE THESE?!
Attachments
batman.jpg

LaserdiscGuy
Learning To Mark Out

Post by LaserdiscGuy » June 11th, 2020, 12:20 pm

billybatson22
Full Fledged Mark

Post by billybatson22 » June 11th, 2020, 3:30 pm

Just placed my order!

Tremendous selection of goodies to choose from! Thank you!

Greg2600

Post by Greg2600 » June 11th, 2020, 3:43 pm

Well, seems like many of the unique items for Batman could be limited. I thought about a cowl signed or even a Keaton bust, but the price to have it signed is likely going to be well over $400, and those things themselves cost quite a lot of $. I'll probably just do a smaller poster.
Please email us for pricing on items such as: Batmobiles, Props, Masks, Cowls, Chest Plates, Jackets, Jerseys, Skateboards, Banners, Any Flats or Posters Larger Then 24X36, Funko Movie Scenes, Giant 18" Funko Pop, Artwork/Paintings, Large Dolls, etc. These items will need to be billed separately through Paypal as they come in several variations. We will be holding a very limited amount of space for larger items.
In terms of general pricing comparisons, the Celebrity Authentics private of 2014 cost $225 for photos and $275 for posters, more simplified back then. The send-in for Alamo City was in the 250-275 range, though quite a few of them didn't get signed.

Silpheed
Learning To Mark Out

Post by Silpheed » June 11th, 2020, 8:05 pm

I broke down and got a signed Batman pop. Damn my wallet is hurting on that purchase.

sunsetgraphs
Learning To Mark Out

Post by sunsetgraphs » June 11th, 2020, 9:28 pm

Am I the only one that thinks these are crazy high? My favorite part is they have a 24x36 at $369. I emailed to say a movie poster is 27x41. They said, oh, that's $399. Kinda turned me off.

I think I'm content with my $89 Alicia Silverstone purchase from Official Pix this week.

Greg2600

Post by Greg2600 » June 11th, 2020, 11:57 pm

Prices are quite high, I mean, Tier 1/2 are kinda worthless. Pay all that money for a signed DVD or photo, ehhhhhh.

Silpheed
Learning To Mark Out

Post by Silpheed » June 12th, 2020, 8:46 am

The prices are extremely high. But I have wanted Keaton for a long time. It was definitely a tough decision.

sunsetgraphs
Learning To Mark Out

Post by sunsetgraphs » June 12th, 2020, 8:00 pm

Silpheed wrote:
June 12th, 2020, 8:46 am
The prices are extremely high. But I have wanted Keaton for a long time. It was definitely a tough decision.
If you've wanted him for a long time and this might be your only shot, I totally agree with you on paying that number. I'm the guy who bought 15 Sarah Michelle Gellars, but I got to meet her and get them signed in person. $400 for a mail in, I just can't do it. It was gonna be a Multiplicity poster that is an inside joke in my family.. Just can't pull the trigger...

Silpheed
Learning To Mark Out

Post by Silpheed » June 13th, 2020, 4:09 pm

sunsetgraphs wrote:
June 12th, 2020, 8:00 pm
Silpheed wrote:
June 12th, 2020, 8:46 am
If you've wanted him for a long time and this might be your only shot, I totally agree with you on paying that number. I'm the guy who bought 15 Sarah Michelle Gellars, but I got to meet her and get them signed in person. $400 for a mail in, I just can't do it. It was gonna be a Multiplicity poster that is an inside joke in my family.. Just can't pull the trigger...
I would have held off if I knew I would have the opportunity to meet him at a convention. If it was cheaper, I probably would have picked up multiple items, but at nearly $400, I only got one. I would say the closest I’ve seen a celebrity charge this much is when Stallone was supposed show up at that con at Philadelphia last year.

sunsetgraphs
Learning To Mark Out

Post by sunsetgraphs » June 13th, 2020, 11:31 pm

Silpheed wrote:
June 13th, 2020, 4:09 pm
I would have held off if I knew I would have the opportunity to meet him at a convention. If it was cheaper, I probably would have picked up multiple items, but at nearly $400, I only got one. I would say the closest I’ve seen a celebrity charge this much is when Stallone was supposed show up at that con at Philadelphia last year.

I think Schwarzeneger was $650-$700

Greg2600

Post by Greg2600 » June 14th, 2020, 12:25 am

sunsetgraphs wrote:
June 13th, 2020, 11:31 pm
I think Schwarzeneger was $650-$700
No, he was $300-400 range. Ford charged quite a bit more! The difference with Arnold/Stallone/Harrison mega-bucks signings is that A) they actually happened largely when they were supposed to, and B) they have been run mostly on cue. Granted my Arnold piece was a disaster, but usually he's reliable. Keaton historically, has been a pain in the butt to lock down. He might show up at a con again, but that might be 2-3 years from now, and you'd likely be forced to fly there.