Is there a place where we can compile autograph price lists

Speak freely about life and everything in it
Post Reply
Convention_Dude
Newbie
Posts: 3
Joined: February 27th, 2020, 8:35 pm

Is there a place where we can compile autograph price lists

Post by Convention_Dude » February 27th, 2020, 8:51 pm

I think it would be extremely helpful when planning, if there was somewhere a compilation of Prices for autographs


User avatar
WOODMO
Site Admin
Posts: 7632
Joined: March 14th, 2008, 12:46 pm
Location: Long Island, New York

Re: Is there a place where we can compile autograph price lists

Post by WOODMO » February 28th, 2020, 7:07 pm

Convention_Dude wrote:
February 27th, 2020, 8:51 pm
I think it would be extremely helpful when planning, if there was somewhere a compilation of Prices for autographs
Do you mean at conventions, when people are appearing? Or like, already signed on the secondary market?

Convention_Dude
Newbie
Posts: 3
Joined: February 27th, 2020, 8:35 pm

Re: Is there a place where we can compile autograph price lists

Post by Convention_Dude » February 29th, 2020, 1:30 pm

Like, say, someone comes back from a convention, like a main line price list, so when people go to cons, we can figure out when budgeting who charges what for autographs and combos

lanza218
Site Admin
Posts: 4855
Joined: March 15th, 2008, 9:25 pm

Re: Is there a place where we can compile autograph price lists

Post by lanza218 » February 29th, 2020, 11:31 pm

people usually post that in the con thread itself

ICW
Marked Out Master
Posts: 1901
Joined: August 5th, 2015, 9:38 pm
Contact:

Re: Is there a place where we can compile autograph price lists

Post by ICW » March 2nd, 2020, 3:42 pm

Convention_Dude wrote:
February 29th, 2020, 1:30 pm
Like, say, someone comes back from a convention, like a main line price list, so when people go to cons, we can figure out when budgeting who charges what for autographs and combos
You can find that type of information in the convention threads or in reports from fellow board members! You can always ask us, too. We're friendly! Most of us...
Feel free to visit my blog concerning wrestling conventions, signings, and meet & greets!
https://squaredcirclecons.com/


Convention_Dude
Newbie
Posts: 3
Joined: February 27th, 2020, 8:35 pm

Re: Is there a place where we can compile autograph price lists

Post by Convention_Dude » March 4th, 2020, 7:05 pm

ICW wrote:
March 2nd, 2020, 3:42 pm
Convention_Dude wrote:
February 29th, 2020, 1:30 pm
Like, say, someone comes back from a convention, like a main line price list, so when people go to cons, we can figure out when budgeting who charges what for autographs and combos
You can find that type of information in the convention threads or in reports from fellow board members! You can always ask us, too. We're friendly! Most of us...
Well, honestly Chiller is my main concern, most shows, like Monster Mania Post Prices. Chiler does not. i am just trying to get an idea, Budget wise. Like Karen Allen, Kate Jackson, Tanya Roberts, Heather Thomas, Sybil Danning, Lou Gossett Jr. to name a few.

User avatar
WOODMO
Site Admin
Posts: 7632
Joined: March 14th, 2008, 12:46 pm
Location: Long Island, New York

Re: Is there a place where we can compile autograph price lists

Post by WOODMO » March 4th, 2020, 7:51 pm

Convention_Dude wrote:
March 4th, 2020, 7:05 pm
ICW wrote:
March 2nd, 2020, 3:42 pm
Convention_Dude wrote:
February 29th, 2020, 1:30 pm
Like, say, someone comes back from a convention, like a main line price list, so when people go to cons, we can figure out when budgeting who charges what for autographs and combos
You can find that type of information in the convention threads or in reports from fellow board members! You can always ask us, too. We're friendly! Most of us...
Well, honestly Chiller is my main concern, most shows, like Monster Mania Post Prices. Chiler does not. i am just trying to get an idea, Budget wise. Like Karen Allen, Kate Jackson, Tanya Roberts, Heather Thomas, Sybil Danning, Lou Gossett Jr. to name a few.
Totally understandable. If you post that question in the thread first night, and/or read Friday night posts or reports you'll find the information dude, that stuff is normally posted.


Post Reply