RSF RingSide Fest 2019 NYC

This is the place to post reports from signing or on the street meets
Forum rules
DO NOT post the location for on the street meets. To keep the spots from being too crowded, we don't allow locations to be posted. You may only post location details about pay meets and organized free signings.
lanza218
Site Admin

RSF RingSide Fest 2019 NYC

Post by lanza218 » November 8th, 2019, 7:06 am

Pretty much same report as oldschool- met at his house at 730- we got to the city around 830- did not wait long to be called in and first block for me only needed Nikki- super nice asked my name, how I am doing, etc etc, personalized without asking but its fine

Nikki Cross

ImageIMG_4942 by Joe Lanza, on Flickr

ImageIMG_4948 by Joe Lanza, on Flickr

ended the session, went right back on line- only waited 90 min- grabbed a sandwich once inside, all i needed was Ricochet, he looked exhausted, asked him about Saudi, said he was a walking zombie but thanked me for coming, real nice guy

Ricochet

ImageIMG_4946 by Joe Lanza, on Flickr

ImageIMG_4949 by Joe Lanza, on Flickr

While waiting for Mike to be done, I noticed a name at the Mattel booth- anyone who listens to the Major Wrestling Figure podcast knows who I am talking about, WWE Elite Action Figure designer, Bill Miekina. Made some small talk, said he really never wanted to be mentioned by name on the pod, but at this point is happy to help get the brand out there, even if he is the butt of some jokes, quiet, but nice, he was going to come around but told him stay so we can get some of his work in the pic

Bill Miekina

ImageIMG_4947 by Joe Lanza, on Flickr

Home by 4ish, really wasnt that bad a day at all, was good to hang with Mike and see Ira!

WOODMO
Site Admin

Re: RSF RingSide Fest 2019 NYC

Post by WOODMO » November 8th, 2019, 8:31 am

Great stuff man. Definitely looks like an easy enough day.

yosemitechris
Marked Out King

Post by yosemitechris » November 8th, 2019, 1:00 pm

very nice, great photos!

jabronijosh04
Full Fledged Mark

Post by jabronijosh04 » November 8th, 2019, 10:01 pm

Good stuff dude