MRIRA @ Ringside Fest

This is the place to post reports from signing or on the street meets
Forum rules
DO NOT post the location for on the street meets. To keep the spots from being too crowded, we don't allow locations to be posted. You may only post location details about pay meets and organized free signings.
mrira
Marked Out Master

MRIRA @ Ringside Fest

Post by mrira » November 4th, 2019, 6:53 pm

When Ringside Fest was first announced this year with Ricochet, Jeff Hardy, Sasha Banks & Seth Rollins I had planned on not attending since no one had really interested me. 2 weeks out Jeff Hardy was pulled (I assume because of his recent DUI) & replaced with Nikki Cross & Alexa Bliss; Nikki is a fresh name, so I figured I may as well go. Less then a day before the event Alexa Bliss had to cancel & was replaced by Becky Lynch, a fairly rare upgrade replacement. I arrived at Caroline's at about 8:30 & went promptly downstairs for the first session. The first 2 guests, Sasha Banks & Nikki Cross came out just prior to 9 & things got moving rather quickly. First up was Sasha, who was her usual nice self (in a paid setting), for some reason she always remembers who I am.

When I got up to Nikki Cross, she was giving her coffee order to one of the WWE people. When she said not to make it Too Sweet, I made the Bullet Club symbol, which made her laugh. Nikki was down to earth & a sweet girl.

Had a nice walk around Time Square to kill time before the second session & arrived back at Caroline's at 12:30 & we were brought downstairs. When the guests were let in, Becky Lynch got the biggest ovation of the other two. First up was Seth Rollins.

Next up was Becky Lynch.

Lastly was Ricochet.

It was nice briefly seeing Lanza, OldSchool & his son.

Greg2600

Re: MRIRA @ Ringside Fest

Post by Greg2600 » November 4th, 2019, 9:55 pm

Nice pics Ira, but I have to ask, why doesn't this event get high tables so they wrestlers are standing for the photos (like they did at Summer Slam)?
The Paunch Stevenson Show pop culture podcast : http://www.paunchstevenson.com

WOODMO
Site Admin

Post by WOODMO » November 4th, 2019, 10:10 pm

Awesome stuff. I agree though they should upgrade the tables.

mrira
Marked Out Master

Post by mrira » November 5th, 2019, 6:12 am

Greg2600 wrote:
November 4th, 2019, 9:55 pm
Nice pics Ira, but I have to ask, why doesn't this event get high tables so they wrestlers are standing for the photos (like they did at Summer Slam)?
Agreed. I assume they just use tables from the club, but can't imagine 3 or 4 hightop tables would cost Ringside too much & it's not like they don't bring anything over from HQ.

yosemitechris
Marked Out King

Post by yosemitechris » November 5th, 2019, 11:26 am

great photos! looks like you had a good time.