Catching Up P1: Jerry Jerry!, a Spider-girl, the Pirate, Punk Rocker and Polar Bear

This is the place to post reports from signing or on the street meets
Forum rules
DO NOT post the location for on the street meets. To keep the spots from being too crowded, we don't allow locations to be posted. You may only post location details about pay meets and organized free signings.
Greg2600

Catching Up P1: Jerry Jerry!, a Spider-girl, the Pirate, Punk Rocker and Polar Bear

Post by Greg2600 » October 10th, 2019, 12:59 am

Time to speed through and catch up on the street meets. Ended August by hitting a horror movie premiere. Prior to that, I first went to a spot for talk show icon Jerry Springer, who was super easy. Following that, after getting a Lanza tip that Jamie-Lynn Sigler of The Sopranos was back in town, I figured out where she was and waited. Out she came, and I got the selfie. I also went to something for the Starz series Power. The setup was a total waste, but I spotted Patricia Kalember from Sisters thanks to Steven (btvsp3). Went to the horror thing, and got a few DVD’s signed by Andie MacDowell and another photo. The movie was Ready or Not, and it was pretty good. Got the director Tyler Gillett and star Samara Weaving.

Jerry

Jamie-Lynn

Samara

Tyler

Andie

Image Image

Patricia

I went ahead and did the Zendaya Macy’s meet and greet. Yes, she is very nice and normally stops on the street, but with her Spider-status, she gets mobbed everywhere now. The cost was pretty high, but I felt I could resell it and break even. I spotted Flair and Ira in line, and hung with them. Similar to Ms. Perry, you went up, said hi, got the photo, and entered a contact info to receive it. They gave you the gift set with a signed 8x10 ahead of time, so I didn’t have to drag it all over. There wasn’t much I wanted to do afterwards, but I did want to get an obscure name, Robert Cuccioli. He’s a Broadway name, but he starred in an episode of Sliders, which I reminded him of! Nice guy. Lastly on another night I joined a friend to get actor James Keach. He's not around much, but I loved him in The Experts. He was very, very nice. Full disclosure, I was able to get a refund on the Zendaya crap!

Bloom

Blaise

Zendaya

Cuccioli

Keach

Continuing, I tried a spot for Amy Brenneman from The Leftovers but she only signed. I went down the block, where she did a couple leaving but I got an invalid fail. Went to an interview/meet and greet with punk rocker Iggy Pop. I was surprised to learn how much of a Sinatra fan he was.

Iggy

Amy fail

Anywho, got word of another free meet and greet by my Mets fan friend Jimmy. This was with rookie sensation Pete Alonso. Went pretty fast, and really cool to meet the “Polar Bear!” Later on I went to a spot for the TV show Goliath, though I had the star, Billy Bob Thornton already. I was finally able to get a photo with Amy there. I also got Tania Raymonde, who played young Alex on LOST!

Alonso

Amy success

Tania
The Paunch Stevenson Show pop culture podcast : http://www.paunchstevenson.com

WOODMO
Site Admin

Re: Catching Up P1: Jerry Jerry!, a Spider-girl, the Pirate, Punk Rocker and Polar Bear

Post by WOODMO » October 10th, 2019, 6:23 pm

Talk about some great names!!! Pete Alonso and Orlando Bloom especially