Jerry Lawler - August 7, 2019 (Rochester, NY)

This is the place to post reports from signing or on the street meets
Forum rules
DO NOT post the location for on the street meets. To keep the spots from being too crowded, we don't allow locations to be posted. You may only post location details about pay meets and organized free signings.
Travis
Learning To Mark Out

Jerry Lawler - August 7, 2019 (Rochester, NY)

Post by Travis » August 8th, 2019, 10:09 am

Pro wrestling legend, Jerry “The King” Lawler, made a special appearance at Frontier Field (AAA Rochester Red Wings, home of the Minnesota Twins) in Rochester, N.Y., Wednesday, August 7. One week after 3,000 people lined up here to meet "Stanley Hudson" from "The Office," we encountered a much more reasonable and relaxed line this time.

We met Jerry last year in New Jersey and asked him to sign our picture from that occasion - on canvases - tonight. He was really excited to see the canvases, did a nice job using my Deco gold marker to fit his signature into exactly the right spots, and also impressed himself by putting a terrific signature on a Rawlings Official Major League Baseball.

Always good to meet Jerry Lawler. Love live the king!

yosemitechris
Marked Out King

Re: Jerry Lawler - August 7, 2019 (Rochester, NY)

Post by yosemitechris » August 8th, 2019, 12:35 pm

that's a great pic, turned out really nice!

Jason1980s
Marked Out Pro

Post by Jason1980s » August 8th, 2019, 3:15 pm

Very good report. I'm glad it was another good experience for you.
Jerry has to be one of the few, if not only, celebrities who has continually done these minor league signings for such a long period. He did one in 2002 and seems to them every few years.
He does everything that is asked at these appearances, pictures/personalizations and conversation are always to be expected from Jerry.
Book WWE Hall of Famer Jimmy Valiant for your event!!
PM me!

http://www.jimmyvaliant.weebly.com/

Meet WWE Hall of Famer Jimmy Valiant ANY Sunday 12 noon to 4 PM at Boogie's Wrestling Camp located at
2916 Alleghany Springs Road in Shawsville Virginia. Free of charge!

"I'll never forget what the WWE took away from me. I also want to say I'll never forget all the great things they gave to me"-Bret Hart

Greg2600

Post by Greg2600 » August 9th, 2019, 12:04 pm

Wow, very interesting idea to print your photo on canvas.
The Paunch Stevenson Show pop culture podcast : http://www.paunchstevenson.com