ICW's Legend of the Ring 28 + Wrestling Universe Report!

This is the place to post reports from signing or on the street meets
Forum rules
DO NOT post the location for on the street meets. To keep the spots from being too crowded, we don't allow locations to be posted. You may only post location details about pay meets and organized free signings.
Greg2600

Re: ICW's Legend of the Ring 28 + Wrestling Universe Report!

Post by Greg2600 » June 7th, 2019, 2:29 pm

ICW wrote:
June 7th, 2019, 2:18 pm

As stated above, I was hoping he'd appear at the Wrestling Universe where I'd knock out all of his entries in the Encyclopedia for one price. Also, I always found him to be a bit expensive at cons.
Forget what I paid him one time, didn't seem like a lot. Was he someone who seriously would charge by the page?
The Paunch Stevenson Show pop culture podcast : http://www.paunchstevenson.com

ICW
Marked Out Master

Post by ICW » June 7th, 2019, 2:38 pm

Greg2600 wrote:
June 7th, 2019, 2:29 pm
ICW wrote:

As stated above, I was hoping he'd appear at the Wrestling Universe where I'd knock out all of his entries in the Encyclopedia for one price. Also, I always found him to be a bit expensive at cons.
Forget what I paid him one time, didn't seem like a lot. Was he someone who seriously would charge by the page?
Don't know about him personally but I've had vendors tell me to pay extra per autograph in the Encyclopedia
Feel free to visit my blog concerning wrestling conventions, signings, and meet & greets!
https://squaredcirclecons.com/

Anthony18
Full Fledged Mark

Post by Anthony18 » June 8th, 2019, 5:11 pm

ICW wrote:
class316 wrote:
June 7th, 2019, 2:12 pm
I'm really curious why would you pass on Beefcake many times?
Wrestling Universe always seems to bring in common names, but for some reason Beefcake and Virgil never go there. Maybe Jack doesn't like them? He doesn't like Flash Funk.

WOODMO
Site Admin

Post by WOODMO » June 9th, 2019, 9:39 am

Awesome report man. You really bring the event to life.