MRIRA's Wrestlemania Axxess

This is the place to post reports from signing or on the street meets
Forum rules
DO NOT post the location for on the street meets. To keep the spots from being too crowded, we don't allow locations to be posted. You may only post location details about pay meets and organized free signings.
mrira
Marked Out Master

MRIRA's Wrestlemania Axxess

Post by mrira » April 10th, 2019, 9:43 am

Friday Axxess
I arrived home from Wrestlecon, put that stuff away & soon WOODMO was let me know he was at my house & we were ready to go. With Friday rush hour traffic it took us 90 minutes to get to Brooklyn Piers. I pretty much went straight to meet a friend at the Ronda Rousey line . While waiting I ran into Josh as well who joined us in line to hangout .Ronda arrived on time & she first started with the ADA line, which took a good hour for her to do. Finally the regular line began to move & I got to Ronda Rousey, who was incredibly sweet & personable. I had 2 tickets so I could get 2 photo's, I got a regular pose one & then asked her to put me in the armbar for the 2nd.

I then met back up with WOODMO, Class, Lanza & Greg to try & get Combo's from The USOS, but the line took so long that they left way before we were even close to the front. As we were waiting Shane McMahon arrived & since we all had VIP tickets for that we headed over to him. The line moved similar to how Ronda's did & once we got the front Shane was incredibly nice.

After Shane was over all the lines were closed so we all called it at night & headed home.

Saturday Axxess
I woke up with a sense of dread of having to go to 2 more Axxess sessions knowing Friday I didn't get a single regular name. Jen & I arrived at Axxess an hour late do too me over sleeping & a bit of traffic. We got into the venue & Jen saw the ADA line she had a brilliant idea. Jen told the woman guarding the ADA line she's on a diabetic pump, the woman called over a manager & they gave her a ADA bracelet & me a companion bracelet. So for all of the 2 Saturday Session's we did we pretty much got everyone we wanted. I'm not gonna post all of them as that would take forever, but I'll post a few I find memorable. One of the first ones we got were Gallows & Anderson, who Jen loves & were one of our main wants. Gallows actually remembered me from working with him at Wrestling Universe

We got a big hug from Ivory who loved working with us at last years Big Event

Went to go meet Kassius Ohno & was surprised he remembered me from meeting him at Evolve back in December

The Kannellis' had a nice conversation with Jen about their daughter

The 2 biggest gets of the day were Velveteen Dream & new NXT Champion Johnny Gargano

I also got a VIP ticket to meet Daniel Bryan with the sole purpose of holding his new WWE title, which I think looks cool

lanza218
Site Admin

Re: MRIRA's Wrestlemania Axxess

Post by lanza218 » April 10th, 2019, 10:08 am

Love the arm bar pic. Are these all the ops though??

mrira
Marked Out Master

Post by mrira » April 10th, 2019, 10:58 am

lanza218 wrote:
April 10th, 2019, 10:08 am
Love the arm bar pic. Are these all the ops though??
No, just don’t know how I’d post them all.

Anthony18
Full Fledged Mark

Post by Anthony18 » April 10th, 2019, 6:30 pm

Great armbar pic. It's too bad you couldn't get the one where she's holding your arm while you are on the ground and her legs are over you:)

ICW
Marked Out Master

Post by ICW » April 12th, 2019, 11:47 am

Awesome stuff, bro! Armbar pic is a contender for op of the year
Feel free to visit my blog concerning wrestling conventions, signings, and meet & greets!
https://squaredcirclecons.com/

WOODMO
Site Admin

Post by WOODMO » April 12th, 2019, 12:00 pm

Awesome stuff man!!

jabronijosh04
Full Fledged Mark

Post by jabronijosh04 » April 13th, 2019, 10:40 pm

Great stuff there ronda was awesome

Greg2600