New York Comic Con - October 3-6, 2019 - New York, NY

This is the place to discuss Conventions
ruggerij
Newbie
Posts: 10
Joined: October 19th, 2016, 12:52 pm

Re: New York Comic Con - October 3-6, 2019 - New York, NY

Post by ruggerij » September 13th, 2019, 2:05 pm

Dominic Monaghan and Jeremy Shada Cancelled


User avatar
jabronijosh04
Full Fledged Mark
Posts: 132
Joined: April 21st, 2010, 9:53 pm

Re: New York Comic Con - October 3-6, 2019 - New York, NY

Post by jabronijosh04 » September 17th, 2019, 6:03 pm

I'm guessing Jinder Mahal will be at boom studios this year since they put up a art photo of him on instagram

ICW
Marked Out Master
Posts: 1623
Joined: August 5th, 2015, 9:38 pm
Contact:

Re: New York Comic Con - October 3-6, 2019 - New York, NY

Post by ICW » September 17th, 2019, 9:46 pm

From Headlocked:

Super excited to announce our first two guests for #NYCC...

...appearing all 4 days are @realscotthall & @realkevinnash
Feel free to visit my blog concerning wrestling conventions, signings, and meet & greets!
https://squaredcirclecons.com/

User avatar
mrira
Marked Out Master
Posts: 1200
Joined: June 18th, 2008, 5:19 pm
Location: Bayside,NY

Re: New York Comic Con - October 3-6, 2019 - New York, NY

Post by mrira » September 18th, 2019, 12:13 pm

jabronijosh04 wrote:
September 17th, 2019, 6:03 pm
I'm guessing Jinder Mahal will be at boom studios this year since they put up a art photo of him on instagram
This is up on wwe.com now. According to them he's there Friday at 12

ICW
Marked Out Master
Posts: 1623
Joined: August 5th, 2015, 9:38 pm
Contact:

Re: New York Comic Con - October 3-6, 2019 - New York, NY

Post by ICW » September 19th, 2019, 5:00 pm

When you’re a WWE champion, a Hall of Famer, AND a GI Joe hero, you gotta be at Comic Con!

Super honored to have the legendary Sgt Slaughter appearing at #nycc for all 4 days!\

---

Excited to have one of my favorite Headlocked collaborators at #NYCC this year. Our second guest appearing on Thurs/Fri is @gangreldavidheath.
Feel free to visit my blog concerning wrestling conventions, signings, and meet & greets!
https://squaredcirclecons.com/


User avatar
Greg2600
Moderator
Posts: 5061
Joined: November 13th, 2012, 9:00 pm
Location: New Jersey
Contact:

Re: New York Comic Con - October 3-6, 2019 - New York, NY

Post by Greg2600 » September 19th, 2019, 11:11 pm

I've been purging the side-chatter as the thread is just too cluttered.

Adds:

Austin St. John - Booth 1828 - 4 Days
Benjamin Wadsworth - Main Auto Area - 4 Days
Johnny Yong Bosch - Booth 2375 - 4 Days
Karen Ashley - Booth 1828 - 4 Days
Kel Mitchell - Booth 2375 - Thu/Fri
Michael Biehn - Booth 2375 - Sat/Sun
Michael Copon - Booth 2375 - 4 Days
Sean Young - Booth 2375 - Friday
Steve Cardenas - Booth 1828 - 4 Days
The Paunch Stevenson Show pop culture podcast : http://www.paunchstevenson.com

User avatar
WOODMO
Site Admin
Posts: 7333
Joined: March 14th, 2008, 12:46 pm
Location: Long Island, New York

Re: New York Comic Con - October 3-6, 2019 - New York, NY

Post by WOODMO » September 19th, 2019, 11:27 pm

Kel might actually push me to attend on Thursday

User avatar
Btvsp3
Full Fledged Mark
Posts: 248
Joined: December 12th, 2017, 1:25 pm

Re: New York Comic Con - October 3-6, 2019 - New York, NY

Post by Btvsp3 » September 19th, 2019, 11:39 pm

WOODMO wrote:
September 19th, 2019, 11:27 pm
Kel might actually push me to attend on Thursday
He’s 60 for an auto, 60 for a photo or a 100 combo. I was excited for him but he’s way overcharging.
Follow me on Instagram: StevenLesser

User avatar
WOODMO
Site Admin
Posts: 7333
Joined: March 14th, 2008, 12:46 pm
Location: Long Island, New York

Re: New York Comic Con - October 3-6, 2019 - New York, NY

Post by WOODMO » September 20th, 2019, 6:53 am

Btvsp3 wrote:
September 19th, 2019, 11:39 pm
WOODMO wrote:
September 19th, 2019, 11:27 pm
Kel might actually push me to attend on Thursday
He’s 60 for an auto, 60 for a photo or a 100 combo. I was excited for him but he’s way overcharging.
Wow. I’ll still do it, but that’s at least $20 too high.

ICW
Marked Out Master
Posts: 1623
Joined: August 5th, 2015, 9:38 pm
Contact:

Re: New York Comic Con - October 3-6, 2019 - New York, NY

Post by ICW » September 20th, 2019, 2:20 pm

Due to a production conflict, Benjamin Wadsworth will only be appearing at NYCC on Saturday and Sunday. He can’t wait to see you all in New York!

If you’ve purchased an autograph, selfie, or photo op, Epic Photo Ops will reach out to you about an exchange or a refund.
Feel free to visit my blog concerning wrestling conventions, signings, and meet & greets!
https://squaredcirclecons.com/

ICW
Marked Out Master
Posts: 1623
Joined: August 5th, 2015, 9:38 pm
Contact:

Re: New York Comic Con - October 3-6, 2019 - New York, NY

Post by ICW » September 20th, 2019, 4:40 pm

Kel $100?!?!

He did an appearance at one of those seedy Hofstra bars years ago. Those bars used to bring in the most obscure "celebrities." Good times.
Feel free to visit my blog concerning wrestling conventions, signings, and meet & greets!
https://squaredcirclecons.com/

User avatar
Btvsp3
Full Fledged Mark
Posts: 248
Joined: December 12th, 2017, 1:25 pm

Re: New York Comic Con - October 3-6, 2019 - New York, NY

Post by Btvsp3 » September 20th, 2019, 6:43 pm

ICW wrote:
September 20th, 2019, 4:40 pm
Kel $100?!?!

He did an appearance at one of those seedy Hofstra bars years ago. Those bars used to bring in the most obscure "celebrities." Good times.
Image
Follow me on Instagram: StevenLesser

User avatar
jabronijosh04
Full Fledged Mark
Posts: 132
Joined: April 21st, 2010, 9:53 pm

Re: New York Comic Con - October 3-6, 2019 - New York, NY

Post by jabronijosh04 » September 20th, 2019, 9:51 pm

WOODMO wrote:
September 20th, 2019, 6:53 am
Btvsp3 wrote:
September 19th, 2019, 11:39 pm
WOODMO wrote:
September 19th, 2019, 11:27 pm
Kel might actually push me to attend on Thursday
He’s 60 for an auto, 60 for a photo or a 100 combo. I was excited for him but he’s way overcharging.
Wow. I’ll still do it, but that’s at least $20 too high.
Wanna split kel photo

ICW
Marked Out Master
Posts: 1623
Joined: August 5th, 2015, 9:38 pm
Contact:

Re: New York Comic Con - October 3-6, 2019 - New York, NY

Post by ICW » September 20th, 2019, 10:01 pm

Btvsp3 wrote:
September 20th, 2019, 6:43 pm
ICW wrote:
September 20th, 2019, 4:40 pm
Kel $100?!?!

He did an appearance at one of those seedy Hofstra bars years ago. Those bars used to bring in the most obscure "celebrities." Good times.
Image
That's just downright grotesque. Yikes.
Feel free to visit my blog concerning wrestling conventions, signings, and meet & greets!
https://squaredcirclecons.com/

User avatar
class316
Marked Out Historian
Posts: 6438
Joined: March 14th, 2008, 1:49 pm

Re: New York Comic Con - October 3-6, 2019 - New York, NY

Post by class316 » September 20th, 2019, 10:14 pm

ICW wrote:
September 20th, 2019, 10:01 pm

That's just downright grotesque. Yikes.
Agreed. I guess they have to make back the 5K they pay for one table at NYCC.

That being said I would be baffled if very many vendors at NYCC manage to sell enough stuff to cover both that 5K and the cost of their goods.
Follow me on twitter https://twitter.com/celebmeets


Post Reply