TINA: COME GET YOUR....PHOTO OP!

This is the place to post reports from signing or on the street meets
Forum rules
DO NOT post the location for on the street meets. To keep the spots from being too crowded, we don't allow locations to be posted. You may only post location details about pay meets and organized free signings.
billybatson22
Full Fledged Mark

TINA: COME GET YOUR....PHOTO OP!

Post by billybatson22 » January 12th, 2019, 10:33 am

I saw Greg posting about the Napoleon Dynamite meet and greet the other night in Red Bank (in fact, I think I saw him standing in front of the Count Basie Theatre but I am a little hesitant these days approaching the "stars" of Marked Out for sometimes I get the feeling they aren't as thrilled to be recognized as I am to see them...).

With that, not much to say here. For $99, they took you back stage and you got the photo op with Heder, Gries and Ramirez. They couldn't be any nicer. They promised the photo op emailed within 48 hours and it was sent instead in 24. As Greg mentioned, the security said 5,000x no autographs and yet I saw a bunch of young kids with them as we sat in the VIP section.

The photo came out SWEET and to me, it was well worth the price (plus I love the movie).
Napoleon.jpg

mrira
Marked Out Master

Re: TINA: COME GET YOUR....PHOTO OP!

Post by mrira » January 13th, 2019, 11:35 am

Great photo.

Greg2600

Post by Greg2600 » January 13th, 2019, 12:35 pm

Yes you walked right by me as I froze! I did get Pedro aka Efrain autograph (all i wanted) outside.
The Paunch Stevenson Show pop culture podcast : http://www.paunchstevenson.com

ICW
Marked Out Master

Post by ICW » January 13th, 2019, 2:47 pm

Terrific shot, man! Glad you had an enjoyable experience.

And FYI you can always say hi to me lol
Feel free to visit my blog concerning wrestling conventions, signings, and meet & greets!
https://squaredcirclecons.com/

lanza218
Site Admin

Post by lanza218 » January 13th, 2019, 4:22 pm

Nice stuff, couldnt get out of work to make it down but turned out well, and always welcome to come up and say hi