4/7-Bullet Club Block Party

You can talk about any upcoming signings in here!
mrira
Marked Out Master

4/7-Bullet Club Block Party

Post by mrira » January 4th, 2019, 5:50 pm

Bullet Club Block Party
Sun Apr 7, 2019 10:00 am - 6:00 pm Redd's Restaurant, 07072
DESCRIPTION

April 7th - 10am-6pm

Get ready for the biggest block party to ever hit New Jersey! Bullet Club, in association with Jimmy's Famous Seafood of Baltimore is bringing you the chance to truly party with all of the members of the crew. Don't miss your chance to eat, drink, play games, and party to the sounds of world class DJs alongside Jay White, Tama Tonga, Bad Luck Fale, Tanga Loa, Robbie Eagles, Taiji Ishimori, Hikuleo, Haku, and some special guests we will announce soon. This is not your typical wrestling convention or meet and greet, you will be truly hanging out with the members of Bullet Club in a party setting.

What Should You Expect: All you can eat and drink (Under 21 guest will be provided non-alcoholic options), block party activities and games you can play alongside members of Bullet Club, Live DJ's, fan contests hosted by Bullet Club members, Q&A's, and much more!

VIP Tickets include an exclusive hour early entry with a meet and greet with ALL members of the Bullet Club, a photo with all members of BC, a 45 second video promo session with Tama Tonga, an exclusive event T-Shirt only available at the event, a signed 8x10 from the entire Bullet Club, one autograph per BC member on your own item, 4 hour open bar (non-alcoholic drink selection available for guests under 21) from 10am-2pm, unlimited food provided by Jimmy's Famous Seafood, and all of the activities and entertainment taking place at the Bullet Club Block Party!

Adult General Admission Tickets include a 4 hour premium open bar from 10am-2pm, unlimited food provided by Jimmy's Famous Seafood, and all of the activities and entertainment taking place at the Bullet Club Block Party!

Kids General Admission Tickets include a 4 hour non-alcoholic all you can drink selection from 10am-2pm, unlimited food provided by Jimmy's Famous Seafood, and all of the activities and entertainment taking place at the Bullet Club Block Party!

Park and Shuttle Service to Football Stadium area will be available day of event.

Additional Autograph and Photo Packages for Non-VIP Guests available day of event.
https://www.tickettailor.com/events/bcbp/224017/

class316
Marked Out Historian

Re: 4/7-Bullet Club Block Party

Post by class316 » January 4th, 2019, 6:22 pm

Who cares about all the bells and whistles. I want info on combos! Or more specifically photo ops.
Follow me on twitter https://twitter.com/celebmeets

WOODMO
Site Admin

Post by WOODMO » January 5th, 2019, 1:27 pm

class316 wrote:
January 4th, 2019, 6:22 pm
Who cares about all the bells and whistles. I want info on combos! Or more specifically photo ops.
The info is in there doofus.

cmshowstopper
Marked Out Master

Post by cmshowstopper » January 5th, 2019, 6:47 pm

Open bar starting at 10am?! HOLY ALCOHOLIC!
http://www.cmshowstopper.com/ Official Webpage Of CM Showstopper

http://www.fallenangelchristopherdaniels.com Official Webpage of Christopher Daniels

AJLe
Marked Out Master

Post by AJLe » January 5th, 2019, 7:03 pm

Open bar with a room full of Samoan/Tongan wrestlers. Could end up...interesting, lol.

mrira
Marked Out Master

Post by mrira » January 5th, 2019, 7:21 pm

AJLe wrote:
January 5th, 2019, 7:03 pm
Open bar with a room full of Samoan/Tongan wrestlers. Could end up...interesting, lol.
LOL, could be a chance to find out if any of those legendary stories about Haku are true!

lmpb

Post by lmpb » January 6th, 2019, 10:49 pm

I bought vip. I know I am a little late, but I'm looking to start a bullet club project. I bought a flag, but I'm not sure how the autos will come out. Anyone know where I can get a good 16x20 of the logo or a poster of the logo? All the pictures I am finding are too low resolution to print out 16x20.

Thanks,

ICW
Marked Out Master

Post by ICW » January 6th, 2019, 11:20 pm

lmpb wrote:
January 6th, 2019, 10:49 pm
I bought vip. I know I am a little late, but I'm looking to start a bullet club project. I bought a flag, but I'm not sure how the autos will come out. Anyone know where I can get a good 16x20 of the logo or a poster of the logo? All the pictures I am finding are too low resolution to print out 16x20.

Thanks,
There's this guy who is a gigantic bullet club mark and I've seen him get his bullet club flag signed a couple of times. Autos looked fine from what I could see.
Feel free to visit my blog concerning wrestling conventions, signings, and meet & greets!
https://squaredcirclecons.com/

mrira
Marked Out Master

Post by mrira » January 9th, 2019, 4:04 pm

Just saw on Tama Tonga’s Instagram feed that they’ll offer a shuttle from the party local to MetLife