Once Upon a Time In New York

This is the place to post reports from signing or on the street meets
Forum rules
DO NOT post the location for on the street meets. To keep the spots from being too crowded, we don't allow locations to be posted. You may only post location details about pay meets and organized free signings.
WOODMO
Site Admin

Once Upon a Time In New York

Post by WOODMO » August 8th, 2018, 11:39 am

I know, it's been a few months since I posted a street report. This summer has been busy, with getting my teaching certification finished, getting my job squared away for the fall, and shopping for and then getting a new car. That meant I didn't have enough time or desire to do much in terms of street meets.

Yesterday though I drove into the city to meet my girlfriend for a few hours, and after she went to work I decided to take the opportunity to attempt a celeb meet before driving home. It turned out Josh Dallas was filming a few blocks from where I usually park my car in Queens. Now Josh was the male lead of Once Upon a Time, a show I watched in it's entirety and for the most part greatly enjoyed. I had a chance at Josh in May, the last time I was in the street, in fact he was one of my top wants that week, and I missed him the one day I went in. I kind of regretted that, so when I saw him listed here I definitely wanted to remedy that.

I arrived on set a bit later than I ordinarily would, but the day was about seeing my gf, so I just swung by here when it fit in. It turned out though that the later time was perfectly timed. I pretty much walked up to find activity in the form of a woman that worked for the team clearly waiting on their arrival. After about 7 or 8 minutes a van pulled, Josh and his co-stars got out, and Josh very kindly posed for a selfie before heading inside.

There were a few other things going on in Manhattan, but I just wanted to go home and beat the brunt of rush hour traffic. My next report should be NYCC, as I will be there one of the weekend days.

Greg2600

Re: Once Upon a Time In New York

Post by Greg2600 » August 8th, 2018, 1:11 pm

Very cool, especially since you missed him in May.
The Paunch Stevenson Show pop culture podcast : http://www.paunchstevenson.com

ICW
Marked Out Master

Re: Once Upon a Time In New York

Post by ICW » August 8th, 2018, 6:37 pm

Great job getting a big want that you missed out on!
Feel free to visit my blog concerning wrestling conventions, signings, and meet & greets!
https://squaredcirclecons.com/