New York Comic Con- October 4-7, 2018- New York, NY

This is the place to discuss Conventions
User avatar
class316
Marked Out Historian
Posts: 5620
Joined: March 14th, 2008, 1:49 pm

Re: New York Comic Con- October 4-7, 2018- New York, NY

Post by class316 » June 14th, 2018, 4:17 pm

She cannot just hand the badge to her sister? That's a problem for her?
Follow me on twitter https://twitter.com/celebmeets
:hcit:
View my celebrity report Blog http://celebmeets.blogspot.com/


ICW
Marked Out Master
Posts: 1176
Joined: August 5th, 2015, 9:38 pm
Contact:

Re: New York Comic Con- October 4-7, 2018- New York, NY

Post by ICW » June 14th, 2018, 4:21 pm

That won't be the issue, we were just confused why we couldn't transfer it via Showclix. It'll be fine.

---

How much do you guys think the BMW photo op will be?
Feel free to visit my blog concerning wrestling conventions, signings, and meet & greets!
https://squaredcirclecons.com/

User avatar
Btvsp3
Full Fledged Mark
Posts: 172
Joined: December 12th, 2017, 1:25 pm

Re: New York Comic Con- October 4-7, 2018- New York, NY

Post by Btvsp3 » June 14th, 2018, 5:32 pm

ICW wrote:
June 14th, 2018, 4:21 pm
How much do you guys think the BMW photo op will be?
It was $90 I think for Eric, Shawn, and Cory at Awesome Con so somewhere around there?
Follow me on Instagram: StevenLesser

ICW
Marked Out Master
Posts: 1176
Joined: August 5th, 2015, 9:38 pm
Contact:

Re: New York Comic Con- October 4-7, 2018- New York, NY

Post by ICW » June 14th, 2018, 5:40 pm

Btvsp3 wrote:
June 14th, 2018, 5:32 pm
ICW wrote:
June 14th, 2018, 4:21 pm
How much do you guys think the BMW photo op will be?
It was $90 I think for Eric, Shawn, and Cory at Awesome Con so somewhere around there?
That's not too bad. I hope they do just a Cory/Topanga photo op.
Feel free to visit my blog concerning wrestling conventions, signings, and meet & greets!
https://squaredcirclecons.com/

User avatar
WOODMO
Site Admin
Posts: 7094
Joined: March 14th, 2008, 12:46 pm
Location: Long Island, New York

Re: New York Comic Con- October 4-7, 2018- New York, NY

Post by WOODMO » June 14th, 2018, 7:34 pm

ICW wrote:
June 14th, 2018, 5:40 pm
Btvsp3 wrote:
June 14th, 2018, 5:32 pm
ICW wrote:
June 14th, 2018, 4:21 pm
How much do you guys think the BMW photo op will be?
It was $90 I think for Eric, Shawn, and Cory at Awesome Con so somewhere around there?
That's not too bad. I hope they do just a Cory/Topanga photo op.
Yeah that's the op pairing I want too. Friedle I have, and I'd only get again if Strong was added and a 4 way photo was offered. Neither will happen.


User avatar
class316
Marked Out Historian
Posts: 5620
Joined: March 14th, 2008, 1:49 pm

Re: New York Comic Con- October 4-7, 2018- New York, NY

Post by class316 » June 14th, 2018, 7:45 pm

Have single shots with everyone so will happily pass on all bmw ops.

Now if they added Anthony Tyler Quinn or Corey's parents I'd be getting ops.
Follow me on twitter https://twitter.com/celebmeets
:hcit:
View my celebrity report Blog http://celebmeets.blogspot.com/

ICW
Marked Out Master
Posts: 1176
Joined: August 5th, 2015, 9:38 pm
Contact:

Re: New York Comic Con- October 4-7, 2018- New York, NY

Post by ICW » June 14th, 2018, 8:00 pm

WOODMO wrote:
June 14th, 2018, 7:34 pm
ICW wrote:
June 14th, 2018, 5:40 pm
Btvsp3 wrote:
June 14th, 2018, 5:32 pm
ICW wrote:
June 14th, 2018, 4:21 pm
How much do you guys think the BMW photo op will be?
It was $90 I think for Eric, Shawn, and Cory at Awesome Con so somewhere around there?
That's not too bad. I hope they do just a Cory/Topanga photo op.
Yeah that's the op pairing I want too. Friedle I have, and I'd only get again if Strong was added and a 4 way photo was offered. Neither will happen.
Why not?
Feel free to visit my blog concerning wrestling conventions, signings, and meet & greets!
https://squaredcirclecons.com/

User avatar
WOODMO
Site Admin
Posts: 7094
Joined: March 14th, 2008, 12:46 pm
Location: Long Island, New York

Re: New York Comic Con- October 4-7, 2018- New York, NY

Post by WOODMO » June 15th, 2018, 10:09 am

ICW wrote:
June 14th, 2018, 8:00 pm
WOODMO wrote:
June 14th, 2018, 7:34 pm
ICW wrote:
June 14th, 2018, 5:40 pm
Btvsp3 wrote:
June 14th, 2018, 5:32 pm
ICW wrote:
June 14th, 2018, 4:21 pm
How much do you guys think the BMW photo op will be?
It was $90 I think for Eric, Shawn, and Cory at Awesome Con so somewhere around there?
That's not too bad. I hope they do just a Cory/Topanga photo op.

Yeah that's the op pairing I want too. Friedle I have, and I'd only get again if Strong was added and a 4 way photo was offered. Neither will happen.
Why not?
I’d think he’d have been added already. Once they start selling ops, if a group is offered they won’t add more to it later.


Post Reply