Tessa Blamchard new Impact Wrestling World Champ

lanza218
Site Admin

Tessa Blamchard new Impact Wrestling World Champ

Post by lanza218 » January 14th, 2020, 11:35 pm

waited a few days to post this . I think the idea is ok, match was a tad too long and Tessa oversells too much, but it is a good direction for the company and for wrestling in general. I support the idea

ICW
Marked Out Master

Re: Tessa Blamchard new Impact Wrestling World Champ

Post by ICW » January 15th, 2020, 10:02 am

Classic TNA/Impact/whatever they're called:

They decide to pull the trigger on Tessa a couple of days after legitimate accusations of bullying and racism are made against her
Feel free to visit my blog concerning wrestling conventions, signings, and meet & greets!
https://squaredcirclecons.com/

AJLe
Marked Out Master

Post by AJLe » January 15th, 2020, 11:02 am

I obviously don't have any inside information, but given her name and family ties in the business, the fact that Vince didn't snatch her up after the Mae Young Classic appearance was kinda telling that there were some sort of red flags or attitude issues that came into play. I'm guessing that stuff like this was known among people in the business for a while now, and just came out to the public recently? Between the backstory with Tully and Magnum, and the built-in program with Charlotte you could eventually do, you'd think she'd be the type that Vince would go crazy for. There had to have been a good reason why he never made a big play to sign her.

ICW
Marked Out Master

Post by ICW » January 15th, 2020, 11:39 am

AJLe wrote:
January 15th, 2020, 11:02 am
I obviously don't have any inside information, but given her name and family ties in the business, the fact that Vince didn't snatch her up after the Mae Young Classic appearance was kinda telling that there were some sort of red flags or attitude issues that came into play. I'm guessing that stuff like this was known among people in the business for a while now, and just came out to the public recently? Between the backstory with Tully and Magnum, and the built-in program with Charlotte you could eventually do, you'd think she'd be the type that Vince would go crazy for. There had to have been a good reason why he never made a big play to sign her.
There have always been whispers that she was a bully who was prone to big-time temper tantrums but no one was willing to go on record.

Your point about WWE's refusal to pick her up after the Mae Young Classic is a good one.
Feel free to visit my blog concerning wrestling conventions, signings, and meet & greets!

lanza218
Site Admin

Post by lanza218 » January 15th, 2020, 8:31 pm

Its 2 fold. These 2 women decided to tweet a day before she gets her match. Also per cornette an audio recording of her taking a shot for money has surfaced. Neither of these are new but surfaced 24 hours before she wins the title....

AJLe
Marked Out Master

Post by AJLe » January 15th, 2020, 9:03 pm

lanza218 wrote:
January 15th, 2020, 8:31 pm
Its 2 fold. These 2 women decided to tweet a day before she gets her match. Also per cornette an audio recording of her taking a shot for money has surfaced. Neither of these are new but surfaced 24 hours before she wins the title....
It also coincided with her tweeting out that "Hey women, try supporting each other" thing, which (if the allegations are true) I can see how it would have gotten under the skin of the people she's bullied.

I mean, if Hulk Hogan tweeted out something days before a big WWE appearance, snarkily asking people why they can't love people of all races, he can't then turn around and say "Why did people choose NOW to bring up my racist comments from years ago, brother?" , lol.

lanza218
Site Admin

Post by lanza218 » January 15th, 2020, 9:34 pm

Right. Like I said works both ways. Also. Chelsea made her NXT debut last week........perfect timing to get her name out there

ICW
Marked Out Master

Post by ICW » January 15th, 2020, 10:10 pm

lanza218 wrote:
January 15th, 2020, 8:31 pm
I heard the audio and it is BIZARRE

AJLe
Marked Out Master

Post by AJLe » January 16th, 2020, 9:14 am

lanza218 wrote:
January 15th, 2020, 9:34 pm
Right. Like I said works both ways. Also. Chelsea made her NXT debut last week........perfect timing to get her name out there
TBH, if the accusations are true, I don't even care if they did intentionally time the public discussion of it to screw her over in the maximum fashion, or to benefit themselves. If Tessa really did spit in an african-american's face and call them the N-word, she deserves every bit of her dragging, regardless of the timing or motivation of the people involved.

If the accusations are untrue or are significantly exaggerated, that's obviously a whole other story.

lanza218
Site Admin

Post by lanza218 » January 18th, 2020, 11:34 pm

right, i believe those came out as true and supposedly last novemebr (again pretty convient) Tessa and the other wrestler made peace- guess she knew she was getting the title back then