My first Report! Ice Ice Baby

This is the place to post reports from signing or on the street meets
Forum rules
DO NOT post the location for on the street meets. To keep the spots from being too crowded, we don't allow locations to be posted. You may only post location details about pay meets and organized free signings.
LaserdiscGuy
Learning To Mark Out

My first Report! Ice Ice Baby

Post by LaserdiscGuy » January 24th, 2020, 12:00 pm

Hey everyone, Jared here just wanted to go ahead and make my first post here and introduce myself. I have met some of you at various conventions and events, but if you see me definitely say hi!
ice.jpg
Got one of my big wants Vanilla Ice at Mohegan Sun last weekend! He did a $125 VIP meet and greet you had to pay for at the show. Once it ended they shuffled us back to his dressing room of all places lol. Definitely was quite a scene! He ended up being really cool and signed a bunch of stuff for us. Would definitely do his VIP again and recommend to anyone looking to meet him. Only thing to know for the future is, Mohegan Sun doesnt allow anything bigger then 8x10s into the arena because they are considered posters. Anyone else ever have this problem there?
DJ.jpg
Also this week, got to meet DJ from full house. Only took about 4 hours at Bookends :) She did sign my picture though!
Kane.jpg
Also wanted to share my meet with Kane at Bookends, was super nice and signed my Wrestlemania chair!
Earthquake.jpg
Gilbert.JPG
Also towards the end of 2019, got to meet a couple of my favorite Comedians at Levity Live at the Palisades Mall in West Nyack. Gilbert Godfried and Earthquake.
Gilbert was really cool and came out after the event. He signed everything and took pictures. Same with Earthquake, I had him sign my Clerks 2 dvd.

Anyway I hope I did this right! Looking forward to posting more reports in the future.

Greg2600

Re: My first Report! Ice Ice Baby

Post by Greg2600 » January 24th, 2020, 1:20 pm

I LOVE Earthquake, funny as hell that guy! Good group of gets to post off with. Appreciate your membership over the years.

PS: That Candance thing was a marathon from hell from what I heard. Sheesh.
The Paunch Stevenson Show pop culture podcast : http://www.paunchstevenson.com

WOODMO
Site Admin

Post by WOODMO » January 24th, 2020, 10:35 pm

Awesome first report and I appreciate your years of membership as well. I look forward to future reports. The Cameron event definitely seemed like a very long but fruitful endeavor.

oldschoolwwwf
Marked Out Master

Post by oldschoolwwwf » January 24th, 2020, 11:42 pm

What happened at the Candace thing?

yosemitechris
Marked Out King

Post by yosemitechris » January 25th, 2020, 12:30 am

Cool report, got some great name there. great photos

ICW
Marked Out Master

Post by ICW » January 25th, 2020, 10:15 am

Great stuff! 4 hours for Candance, though? What happened?
Feel free to visit my blog concerning wrestling conventions, signings, and meet & greets!
https://squaredcirclecons.com/

Greg2600

Post by Greg2600 » January 25th, 2020, 2:02 pm

Candace had hundreds of people in line. Apparently it was the same way the last couple times she did Book-Ends.
The Paunch Stevenson Show pop culture podcast : http://www.paunchstevenson.com