ICW Meets The Lady You Don't Mess With

This is the place to post reports from signing or on the street meets
Forum rules
DO NOT post the location for on the street meets. To keep the spots from being too crowded, we don't allow locations to be posted. You may only post location details about pay meets and organized free signings.
ICW
Marked Out Master

ICW Meets The Lady You Don't Mess With

Post by ICW » January 15th, 2017, 1:32 pm

I took 14 days in the New Year for my first meet of 2017 - 14 days too long, honestly. I was definitely itching to go to a signing and, luckily, the Wrestling Universe had one yesterday morning with former WWE Women's Champion Victoria.

I previously met Victoria at the last Legends of the Ring but I still needed her on my WrestleMania XX program and two TNA programs (as Tara). Plus, she's genuinely one of the nicest wrestlers I have ever met.

I got there just after 11 and saw a small line outside of the store. Victoria was inside signing but the store is really, really small so they can only let in two to four at a time. I talked with a few people, including Ira, for about 20 minutes before finally being admitted inside.

Victoria was as nice as could be. She greeted me with a hug and asked me if I wanted any of my stuff personalized or if I had a preference in Sharpie color. She's INCREDIBLY thoughtful. She signed my WrestleMania XX program first and I loved that she wrote "hugs and slams" so she did it for the other two TNA programs. She mentioned to me that she loves signing books and programs but gets sad looking at her friends who have since passed on or friends who are struggling in their post-wrestling careers.

We then took a picture - she suggested I take my jacket off but I was legitimately freezing so kept it on - and she asked if I wanted to hold her Women's Belt (duh!). I have two great pics w/her from the last LOTR but I really like this one as well.

All in all, great meet to start 2017! Victoria is now :virgilized: with the exception of my 3rd Encyclopedia, which I will not utilize for signings unless I have absolutely nothing for someone (like a Superticket guest) to sign.

Autographs:
Feel free to visit my blog concerning wrestling conventions, signings, and meet & greets!
https://squaredcirclecons.com/

WOODMO
Site Admin

Re: ICW Meets The Lady You Don't Mess With

Post by WOODMO » January 15th, 2017, 2:05 pm

Great stuff. She really is a very sweet woman.

mikeyicon
Marked Out Pro

Post by mikeyicon » January 15th, 2017, 2:46 pm

from my few interactions with her at Chiller shows, she is one of the best and genuinely seems to care about her fans and will spend time talking about the biz and her thoughts. And that was a few years ago, so good to see she still gets it. Good stuff man!

Luke
Marked Out King

Post by Luke » January 15th, 2017, 7:25 pm

Nice meet. I see this store sells VIRGIL autographs. Are they pretty trustworthy and genuine? I'd definitely buy a Virgil autograph.

djknightrida
Marked Out Master

Post by djknightrida » January 15th, 2017, 8:59 pm

She's so great with fans. Nice stuff
2017 Most Unique Photo Winner

:dj: